Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Discovery Channel.

Have any of you guys seen that new Discovery Channel commercial with the singing. Well, here goes nothing!

*Commercial opens with bus pulling into front of school*

I love the hallways. [student walking in front entrance]
I love the locker rooms. [Gym Student]
I love the theater. [thespian]
I love to push my broom. [janitor]
I love this High School, and all its craziness [police officer]
Boom-de-ada Boom-de-ada Boom-de-ada Boom-de-ada.

I love to write stuff, [Ms. Morrison]
I love to sleep in tents [senior]
I love to play sports [jock]
I love the elements. [Mr. Baumgart]
I love this High School, and all its sights and sounds [Stanziano]
(Chorus)

I love to factor [Ms. Besante]
We all love caroling [chorus students]
I love to eat lunch [student walking downtown]
We love to block the wings [pair of students making out]
We love the whole school, now can we please go home!! [student body on bleachers]
(Chorus)


There you go! If you have no idea what Im referencing, just look up "I love the whole world" on youtube. Its a wonderful commercial.

No comments: