Tuesday, January 6, 2009

LIVE FROM MEXICOOOO!

Hey there creative writing class, how are things going in WINTER WEATHER!!! hahahaha! Anywhooo, Im having a great time in Mexico. I went jet skiing today, and in the next few days im going fishing, snorkeling, and going on a sunset cruise. Its really warm here, but not humid. Im kinda flustered though, because Im on my last book and its only the third day. I NEED TERRY PRATCHETT! The last book I read was "The Wee Free Men," and it was really good. OH OH OH! last night I watched this movie called apocalypto. It was about these aztecs and it was really violent. I also watched "V for Vendetta," which is a really good flick. I also watched the simpsons in spanish. Anyway, I cant wait to face the mountain of makeup homework when I get back, but Im really loving it here. ZANE SIGNING OFF!

3 comments:

CWJess08 said...

Heyyy Zane!
Sounds like you're having a lot of fun in Mexico. You're lucky, I wish I could have gone some where over break. Take lots of pictures and bring them into class!

Larissa Richelle said...

That's no fun. =P
You're in Mexico while we're stuck here!
Find a way to teleport the whole class there.

CWTeacher said...

Wow, The Simpsons in Spanish! How fun is that!

I am envious about the warm weather, but by now, maybe you're back in the arctic chill of TR. We missed you this week. See you soon!