Thursday, September 25, 2008

GREATEST MOVIE LINES OF ALL TIME... OR UNTIL I THINK OF BETTER ONES!

Zane's List of THE GREATEST MOVIE QUOTES OF ALL TIME! Kudos to you if you can name which movies/books/plays they are from.

"Im french! What do you think I have this OUTRAAAGEOUS Accent for you silly king!"

"You're in the cage. Cage goes in the water. You're in the water... Sharks in the water. Our Shark"

"Its so hot, Milk was a BAD choice!"

"They've gone to plaid."

"Ach, Zis is no good, I'm Not killing anyvun!" (german accent)

"Its good to be the king!"

"But you don't got no legs Lieutenant Dan!"... "Yes Gump I know."

"Sorry for havin a fight in the middle of ya black pantha party."

"If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

"Mm. This is one tasty burger! May I have some delicious drink to wash down this tasty burger!"

"We've come for your daughter, Chuck."

"I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!"

"I am ripper, tearer, Gouger, slasher! I am the teeth in the darkness; the talons in the night. Mine is strength, and lust, AND POWER. I... AM... BEOWULF!"

"I... drink... your... MILKSHAKE!"

"Snakes... why did it have to be snakes"

"Look Ted, its Beef-oven!"

"BONESAAAAW IS READY!"

"Now listen my dear. Don't... put the candle... back"

"I just shot marvin in the face!"

"Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain"... "An athlete"..."and a basket case"... "a princess"... and a criminal"... "Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours; the Breakfast Club"

"Land snatching; there must be a legal way... here it is... Land, land, land... See snatch!"

1 comment:

cwamber08 said...

Well I guess these are the greatest movie lines of all time. Granted I only know two of them I guess I have to go find out what each one is now.